The best way to chill out
Most of us are enjoying the heat wave in Calgary right now (some, not so much), but even those of us who love the heat need a way to cool down too.
We have the solution! A super simple recipe to satisfy your sweet tooth and cool you down in the summer heat. Packed with vitamins and minerals, these infused popsicles pack a double dose of goodness.
For this recipe, you will need:
- 1 cup infused almond milk
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 cup mango
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- Juice of 1 lime
- Optional: Honey to sweeten (1-2 tablespoons to taste). Can be infused or regular.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and combine until completely smooth. Add more liquid if required.
- Adjust recipe as needed for desired consistency. If the recipe is too loose, add more frozen fruit. If it’s too thick, add additional liquid.
- Pour into popsicle moulds and freeze overnight.