Most of us are enjoying the heat wave in Calgary right now (some, not so much), but even those of us who love the heat need a way to cool down too.
We have the solution! A super simple recipe to satisfy your sweet tooth and cool you down in the summer heat. Packed with vitamins and minerals, these infused popsicles pack a double dose of goodness.
For this recipe, you will need:
- 1 cup infused almond milk
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 cup mango
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- Juice of 1 lime
- Optional: Honey to sweeten (1-2 tablespoons to taste). Can be infused or regular.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and combine until completely smooth. Add more liquid if required.
- Adjust recipe as needed for desired consistency. If the recipe is too loose, add more frozen fruit. If it’s too thick, add additional liquid.
- Pour into popsicle moulds and freeze overnight.